Wednesday, September 9, 2015

As You See It...

This is my first entry into an As You See It challenge... #102... almost missed it, too: I made this for the challenge over the past weekend,  but then only realized I failed to link it as I was checking out blogland and thought to myself,  "Wait a minute... I did that sketch!" So I got out of bed and took some quick shots (without my normal wood background...)

Here's the sketch (the format is super-cute):


And here's my little card:



...and now my wifi is not working so I'm trying to execute this on my phone! 

So,  kind of a dark and somewhat boring card,  but I intentionally left this sentimentless so I can use it for quick notes.  I have to say,  I LOVE the paper with the old patterns.  I added crackle paint to further the vintage-vibe I was feeling.  The "tag" is just more of the patterned paper,  but I folded it up and popped it up so it looks more like an old pattern packet. Also aged the edges. 

Supply list tomorrow-- this is a pain in the a$$ on my phone! (I'll fix my typos as well!)



1 comment:

  1. It's like looking through an old catalogue! Interesting paper! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete