Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mojo Monday #416

Here is the MOJO MONDAY #416 sketch...


And here is my card:


I could not come up with anything I liked... I was up this morning before work, before my kid's were up, to try sketch options! Came home from work and went 180°... Pretty pleased with the results. I think maybe I'll repair the card with the same elements but use watercolor paper as the front panel and tear the edges.

Supplies:
  • Ranger Perfect Pearl Mists in gold
  • MS leaves
  • The Rare Orchid washi bubble stickers
  • True Hemp crafter's cord
  • Ek Tools gold pen for sentiment and edging
BTW: I have to say that this card is way more metallic than the image shows... Ya feel me, crafters?


2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that this sketch threw me, but you really rocked it! How very pretty is this! Those feathers really make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so classy. I like how you used the circles of the sketch, and the leaves and their feathery looks really appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete