Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #32

Busted this out fairly quickly... and I'm very happy with it.  This will get used!

Here it is:


This card was inspired by the My Favorite Things #32 Color Challenge:


Supplies & notes:
  • I stamped a Stampendous "Ranunculous Field" stamp with Tim Holtz's Distress paint in Peeled Paint (green) and Fired Brick (red), then sprinkled with some Custer's Last Stamp clear EP
  • I used Tim's Distress Paint in Chipped Sapphire with a toothbrush  (inspired by an awesome tutorial at Tammy Tutterow's blog)
  • Added some sweet corner bling and a sentiment,  pre-printed from my computer, then slapped onto a cranberry piece of DCWV cardstock over a kraft card
  • Edged the sentiment with Scattered Straw (Tim Holtz) which accentuates the yellow-gold bling

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I'm more happy about my quicker cards than the ones that take longer time, how I feel about a card is also related to have I felt during the process of making it. But this looks stunning, quick or not, it's something about the edges and the simple lines of the flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi, This is so cool and I have learned so many things from TT tutorials! It's fun to break out of the box from time to time. :) So happy that you have decided to play along with the tags challenge! Some of the descriptions aren't that clear, so please feel free to ask me anytime you have a question. My email address is team clark at rocket mail dot com. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool toothbrushing!! great card! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Color Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete