Thursday, December 24, 2015

Sentimental Gift

Just another old library card randomly grabbed... lo': there's a name I recognize as my husband's co-worker's son!




As usual,  I try to pass these cards back to the people who would appreciate them... with a little crafty love added! (Hey, man!-- it's what I do...)

Anyway,  I plan to enter this little tag into the following challenges:

Supplies & notes:
  • Library card base aged with Distress Stains in Vintage Photo Aged Bronze 
  • The edges are embossed with thick-ish Elmer's Craft Bond and Ranger EP in Princess Gold 
  • Twine from stash with Liquid Leaf in classic gold wiped on here and there
  • A Tim Holtz Ideaology pin that says "Ideas"... get it?: I paired it with a tiny antique light bulb, wired on (light bulb... idea... haha...) I wonder if the recipients will notice

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Mimi! What an awesome way to repurpose a library card! Love it! Thanks for doing the scratchy Gollum voice, glad I am not the only one that thought that LOL
    Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our "My Precious" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to create your own special ephemera! Thanks for taking the challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete