Saturday, December 17, 2016

Merry, Merry, Merry

Good day!


Supplies and notes:
  • This panel originated a few months ago, but I only just pulled it out with fresh "holiday eyes"... haha!  I'm ready now!
  • Strathmore watercolor paper stamped with an old pine bough stamp in Jet Black Archival 
  • The stamped area was smooshed in some Aged Mahogany and Pine Needles DIs
  • Sentiment written with a Faber-Castell Pitt Brush pen
  • Edges of paper distressed with a Making Memories distresser (my favorite distresser... I did not like the Tonic distresser and got rid of it, which is something I seldom do with craft supplies)
  • After the edges were distressed I rubbed them with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush 
  • Stampendous Aged Gold frantage EP added
I'll share this at the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such talent!! Thanks for sharing all your creations with us at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp you have sweety
    I love the sentiment too great Black Ink
    it looks like painted Mimi
    and I am sorry was so crazy week
    I was send 25 cards and just realize I need 15 more ooh ooh
    I was working friday night till 00:00 and yesterday till 2:00 Night oh yeah
    and today I am happy I have the 15 and the one for you and Pia is already sent
    now doing Catch up
    did you get mail from me that tell you won on Stamplorations Mimi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous combination with the Aged Mahogany and Pine Needles; perfect backdrop for your pine bough!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the soft look of this Xmas card! thanks for joining in with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color effect to go with this black stamped image, it's festive and love the frantage splatter here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful ...... love the frantage. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete