...just another tag I completed yesterday for coworkers... this one probably ought to go on a bottle of something...
I am having trouble covering up these backgrounds... looking at this now, I am thinking the saying could have been spread out a little more instead of scrunched at the bottom... but then it might cover the glorious poinsettias!
- Library catalog card base coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim Holtz's Poinsettia stencil
- Dylusions spray in Vibrant Turquoise sprayed generously on the background.
- DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush wiped loosely around the card, then I added it more heavily in the center of the poinsettias to accent the flowers. LOVE the way this background turned out... makes my heart, like, burst. Swooony-swoon...
- Tim's Photobooth finds. I snipped this woman out and smeared Distress alcohol ink mixative in Gold plus blending solution across the image for the vintage appearance and edged it with Frayed Burlap DI to conceal the white edges.
- Image popped up with 3M adhesive foam.
- Tim's Metallic Stickers in Holiday added. I always add a little Glossy Accents to them to ensure they will stay on my more mixed-media backgrounds.
- Gold tinsel trim from The Dollar General last year hot-glued to bottom.
- STAMPlorations December Mixed Media Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Gift it!
- Watercooler Wednesday: